Suggestions Thread

Casey Graves

Posting this once and only once so you better pay attention to it.

Please do everyone a favor and read through the entire thread before adding your suggesting just to make sure it wasn't already posted.

TRUCK REQUESTS (This include the 15+ make this truck posts I deleted..they belong here)

HELP/SUPPORT

Sorry I went delete happy but the majority of posts in here were just help me or make this and didn't even offer a suggestion with it.

• Upvote 1

i have been working on the shock setup. got the soft shock trucks acting better. the coil sprung trucks are about right. still trying to get rid of the major understeer these trucks have. also i have added power to them. anyone interested IM me Built350camaro

Yes, someone needs to fix the under steer. Especially when you brake mid-turn and shoot forward. It gets annoying

Locked diffs, when tuned right can make the trucks ultra realistic by not letting(only if your lucky a few times) you land on the throttle. If you do you will blow the tire, its simple, ive played with it for the past month and fixed the instant wheelie problem while not sacrificing first gear speed.

• 1 month later...

i like the locked diff suggestion, or like the one i see on some cars in ror that have 3 settings, open(the way they are currently), split(locked rear,open front) and locked(all 4 locked) that way we have a option as what to run