Suggestions Thread

Casey Graves

Ive been thinking about the trucks/ mx riders that come along with monster jam. I think you guys should have a group of newbies in little rally trucks race while the monster truck drivers get ready for Freestyle.smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Ive been thinking about the trucks/ mx riders that come along with monster jam. I think you guys should have a group of newbies in little rally trucks race while the monster truck drivers get ready for Freestyle.smile.gif

If anything, We would have tough truck competions in between rounds of racing and the MT drivers would drive.

• Upvote 4

I dont believe tire psi is a option you can change...........

There isn't, of all people I would have though you would have known that since you wanted to run modded physics as part of season 2..

There isn't, of all people I would have though you would have known that since you wanted to run modded physics as part of season 2..

Actually you CAN change tire PSI via left and right bracket [ & ] on the keyboard, however only some vehicles feature this.

Actually you CAN change tire PSI via left and right bracket [ & ] on the keyboard, however only some vehicles feature this.

If someone wants to screw around with tire PSI, go to rigofrods.com go to repo and search

humvee1097a21withwheels2

and you should be able to adjust tire psi

• 3 weeks later...

how much less lag you want, most if not all of us do pretty decent, I get 60-75fps, LF get huge amounts and even RKM gets decent amount and he don't even have a video card.

Im just looking from my prospective.What about us who only get 10-20fps with the pack/tracks available? How do you think it would look to us is what im saying, not angry just curious.

Im just looking from my prospective.What about us who only get 10-20fps with the pack/tracks available? How do you think it would look to us is what im saying, not angry just curious.

Let me put it this way, I don't even have a graphics card in my PC other then whats integrated into my CPU and with that I usually average 70fps on most tracks. That is also with the same stuff you guys have available and of course some stuff I'm working on for the new pack. We simply can not make it any lower for you guys or we'd be going back to MTM2 standards, laptops aren't really that great for ROR but some CAN play it. Sorry but it sounds like your only option would be to invest in a mid range gaming PC ($5-700), just remember you get what you pay for these days.

EDIT: Also, please make sure you're running the game with the lowest graphics since that is how you get the most FPS out of the game.