Suggestions Thread

Casey Graves

i strongly agree with trucks reacting more suitable truck to truck but not nessecarily like grave digger acting like grave digger more in the aspect of the whole truck like for instance; longer wheelbase will react different from a shorter wheel base, a coil over setup reacts different from a nitrogen charged setup. More along the lines of that is my opinion:D And there is my two cents:-P

Ive been thinking about the trucks/ mx riders that come along with monster jam. I think you guys should have a group of newbies in little rally trucks race while the monster truck drivers get ready for Freestyle.smile.gif

i love that idea me being a noob and not that great at drivin the trucks yet id get out there in a little truck and ter the crap outta it for a couple minutes.

I suggest you guys should make a tutorial on how to clone trucks

If someone not on the staff here would like to do so, be my guest, seeing as we're really busy trying to bring more things to everyone here. B)

I was wondering if anyone thought of making the track layout from the DCU Center in worcester MA or the Verizon Wireless Arena From Manchester New Hampshire.the Verizon Wireless Arena is a local track for me.

• Upvote 1

Warning system, where the person who does something wrong can be notified and so they can store in there memory as to not try or to do that again. I think it could help some of the newbs or some other people learn from their mistakes so they "hopefully" wont repeat them. Just a idea.

PC made one a while back but I'm not sure if he posted it on here or not, might have just been on rormj

That was max, i've just been echoing it since then.

One thing i think is missing is video tutorials for blender and general workabouts, text doesn't really convey things the way video does most of the time

• 2 weeks later...

That's a request.... Which belongs in the request thread

Yeah, if this thread gets locked there won't be any public forum posts on the new truck pack or any of it's content...which is not something you want to miss out on. We understand some of you guys are new but you need to learn how to search for answers on your own, we're not going to hold your hand and use the darn search function! Top right corner under your login name, can't miss it.