Suggestions Thread

Casey Graves

Well that sucks. I hope you two are able to work more on this cause i love the pics I seen of Bigfoot 4 and GraveDigger 1. The video on youtube of the leaf spring setup so far looked awesome. Well keep up the good work anyways lol

Those were Crazy's projects.... :huh:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i have a question, i was wondering what happened to the executioner truck that was in the v3 pack when it came out, but then after the pack was re-released with the customs added, executioner disappeared, just wondering about it because i used it quite a bit.

i have a question, i was wondering what happened to the executioner truck that was in the v3 pack when it came out, but then after the pack was re-released with the customs added, executioner disappeared, just wondering about it because i used it quite a bit.

If it wasn't updated to V3 physics it wasn't added, I don't recall it being part of any of the packs but rather an add-on for the V2 pack.

i just looked in my v3 pack and there is still remnants of executioner being in there, i found a few of its meshes are still there but the material and truck files are gone, also found bits and pieces of devils dodge hiding in the pack, if possible could we bring these 2 trucks back? us mopar guys would like more of a selection of dodges to choose from for the seasons, lol.

• 4 weeks later...