Monster Jam "Silly Season"

Casey Graves

Possible new paint/wraps for Eradicator & Backdraft (don't ask me for more because I really have no idea aside from what I've read online)

Titan is running with Monster Jam

CVH in stadium(s)?

Batman and Tasmanian Devil will return next year

Couple of my thoughts/opinions

Air Force is NOT gone yet but may be soon, still listed for shows one of which is next year (Anaheim) personally I think it was posted before the sponsorship was officially ended for next year but I wouldn't expect it to be gone longer then 2 years max.

Looking at some of the lineups seeing who can be paired with who as a team there is not much info on a 2nd truck with Chuckie or Rod so this could mean 2 brand new trucks. I'd toss my vote for one of the team trucks to either Digger to be Metal Mulisha.

Keep some attention to the lineups on the MJ site, they might chagne or add more as we get closer to Minny #1.

• Upvote 2

Looks like Bari is gonna be with Tingler, Candice and Balhan, and im pretty sure Damon is gonna be traveling with one of the new trucks based on the Anaheim lineups.

In other news, TITAN IN MJ WOOOO! Had to say this because it is that badass. All the stadium show lineups announced so far just look packed with talent so this should be one of the best seasons to date

• Upvote 1

Posting Anaheim lineups as well for L.A. for people that haven't seen it.

Anaheim 1

Angel Stadium

Anaheim, CA

January 14, 2012

Featuring

USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger® driven by Carl Van Horn, Tasmanian Devil, El Toro Loco®, Son-uva Digger℠, Monster Mutt®, Mohawk Warrior℠, The Patriot, M2D Camo Thunder, Razin Kane, Ice Cream Man, Shocker, The Felon, Time Flys, Detour, Obsession, and Obsessed!

Subject to change without notice.

Anaheim 2

Angel Stadium

Anaheim, CA

January 28, 2012

Featuring

USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger® driven by Chad Tingler, Spider-Man, Monster Mutt® Dalmatian, Mohawk Warrior℠, U.S. Air Force Afterburner®, Shock Therapy, Excaliber, Predator, Prowler, The Patriot, M2D Camo Thunder, Captain USA, Obsession, Obsessed, Shocker, and Titan!

Anaheim 3

Angel Stadium

Anaheim, CA

February 11, 2012

Featuring

USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger® driven by Charlie Pauken, Maximum Destruction®, El Toro Loco®, Lucas Oil Crusader℠, Grave Digger The Legend℠, Razin Kane, Ice Cream Man, Bounty Hunter, Iron Outlaw, The Patriot, M2D Camo Thunder, The Felon, Time Flys and more!

L.A.

Dodger Stadium

Los Angeles, CA

February 18, 2012

Featuring

USHRA Monster Trucks including Grave Digger® driven by Charlie Pauken, Maximum Destruction®, El Toro Loco®, Lucas Oil Crusader℠, Grave Digger The Legend℠, U.S. Air Force Afterburner®, Bounty Hunter, Iron Outlaw, Razin Kane, Ice Cream Man, King Krunch, El Matador, Obsession and more!

• Upvote 1

So you are still racing Monster Trucks?

Yeah, it’s been the Air Force truck the last five seasons, but they pulled out this year—just the situation with the government and that they’re not doing any recruiting right now. That truck was a recruiting tool. Along with all their sponsor money in Supercross, drag racing and snowmobiles—they’ve backed out of all that. They’re hoping it’s only for one year, and I hope so. It’s been a great sponsor and a lot of great people.

So who’s taking care of you for your Monster Truck for this year?

For the upcoming season, I’m not sure yet. It’s all in the works. There are a couple of different options there, and hopefully, something will come along.

http://www.motoxaddicts.com/2011/08/30/rider-profile-damon-bradshaw-talks-with-motoxaddicts/

Im now really confused at the anaheim line ups..now that even damon said airforce is gone. Well imma just wait till december comes to find out. Anyone have any pics of Detour or is it still in the making?

Im now really confused at the anaheim line ups..now that even damon said airforce is gone. Well imma just wait till december comes to find out. Anyone have any pics of Detour or is it still in the making?

You won't see or hear much on new trucks until November/December when everyon is getting ready for first quarter.

Damon is staying Air Force Afterburner is leaving the reason is the same as blue thunder the sponsorship. After minneapolis show in december Air force truck will disappear. Afterburner is in Anaheim lineups because damon will debut a new truck, by the way todd ledduc is debuting a new truck too.

Since driver changes are being made, a rookie, Bryan Wright, stepped in to drive Mopar Magic on the beach during the Sunday afternoon show, and all I have to say is look out this guy is not afraid.

From what I am hearing he will be driving this full time soon. Steve and Morgan will be driving Stone Crushers.

• Upvote 2