Hi all! Gonna maybe make my way back in.

Hagan Moskau

Hi everyone!

God this site has grown so much it's unbelievable! I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming! Well for those that don't know me, I was loud mouth twerp with very few wins in my name XD. I was not the best person and was pretty lonely because I was homeschooled. I didn't have any friends so I turned to this site for interaction and fun with video games. Believe me, how y'all handled me idfk. I competed a good bit but was bad to put it lightly XD. For those that do know me, it's been awhile! Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread because it's been a while since I said a damn thing on this sight. But I went to Louisiana Tech University to pursue a bachelor's in mechanical engineering with a minor in mathematics. I went in as a twerp and came out a man with completely different views and a better understanding of everything. I even cringe looking back at myself at times haha. I didn't game too much because I was under a stressful quarter system and taking classes that were so hard that you wouldn't believe XD. I definitely credit this site for introducing me to coding. It opened my eyes to what I was capable of and it's just been building up from there. I'm now a construction engineer for a billion dollar LNG project going on in southern Louisiana. I really hope to finally get a good pc so I can play this game again. I hope you're all doing well and I'm excited to make my way back into the community. Maybe I'll get back into competing in due time. Hope to see y'all soon! 

Thank you,

Hagan R. Moskau

• Upvote 4