WF 2 pack and problems?

BuddyRo

I dowloaded the WF2 truck pack and ever since I put all the files in my SMPack_V3 folder, the only parts of any truck that shows up in game is the tires, driveshaft loops and body. No chassis, motor, etc. What could be the cause of this and why was the download taken off the site? How do I fix it?

Thanks

yeah i am having some major problems with slinger having no chassis and body and diggers chassis going sideways through the body, besides that the only small problem i have is the inside body of avenger is a little messed up but its nothing major

Also one question was digger 7 ever released?

I understand there was a problem with the pack, I'm going to look into it and try to upload a working version. Just haven't had the time yet this week. To help me do this quicker can you guys tell me which trucks are working and which arent? and if they're not what exactly is wrong with them?

The inside of avengers body has a flickering red color to it. Gunslinger is missing the cradle and up and there was something about Grave Diggers chassis coming through the body. Ask DDT on the Diggers. I haven't run them yet. Those are the ones I know of.

I know since putting the World Finals pack in, all my trucks with coilovers on them now have the shocks sticking part way through the body.

In addition, after I put the Gun Slinger from the pack into my ROR, the axles on my Gun Slinger from the version 3 pack stopped appearing (they had been working before).