Post your RC pics

Bobamatic

i have 4 t maxxes in storage that need fixed im willing to sell 2 of them when they get fixed i have like 4 bodies with them one is a hummer two of them are stock and a grave digger body i also have 2 roll cages and bigger wheel with after market shocks. im selling them to get my first car or the new hpi wr8 flux ken block.

does anyone know daniel dunham from berry illinois

Edited by SealedGecko
Learn to use the edit button please.

• 4 months later...

Added some red LED's to my truck all thanks to Dustyn Trueblood after I lost the instructions, lol. I ordered a skull flag from Ebay today so i'll post some pics of that after I get it in the mail.

IMG_2791_zps33d962ec.jpg

IMG_2798_zps7d22b23a.jpg

IMG_2797_zpsd1250010.jpg

when i can get somje pics of my wk body its busted up and the new body i just painted its a bounty i custom paited blue and black but i cant post my pics

its a starter rc four me ,my project for this is brushless motor ,gotta fix spur gear,new tires rear steer and up grade to aluminum

then i will sell it and try to get a clod

Now I shoot for the moon and send in a sponsor resume to ogio to see if i can get a minor sponsorship(good luck me)

Michigan001.jpg

Michigan002.jpg

Michigan004.jpg

Michigan005.jpg

and the freestyle breakage(

Broke the wheelie bar, top four link, and shock off along with the body mounts(still attached to the body lost the screws)

)

Michigan006.jpg

are those CPE Chassis?

• Upvote 1

Added some red LED's to my truck all thanks to Dustyn Trueblood after I lost the instructions, lol. I ordered a skull flag from Ebay today so i'll post some pics of that after I get it in the mail.

Looks great man. Have not seen any photos of after the instal till now. They still working? Get the flag yet? if the flag looks cool i may have to order one