NASCAR Discussion

RKM

I keep seeing that this is "confirmed" but I'll put it down as rumored for now. I will say it appears a 2017 Xfinity Series driver is sponsored by "Memes" so take this list with a grain of salt.

r0T9I.png

And the Coca Cola Cup series rumored lineup:

r0T8k.png

I guess We'll see how real it is, I'm kinda skeptical, but hey, we'll see.

Assuming these are someone's actual predictions and not just someone spewing BS, I'm amused. I like how both Gibbs and Penske completely kill their Xfinity Series lineup in that list. Alon Day hasn't been around the US scene much, and Todd Gilliand really needs more experience before he gets thrown into the Xfinity Series. Plus I don't see NAPA following him to JGR. Dalton Sargeant is a good driver, got to see him race at Seekonk Speedway a couple months ago.

Again, he needs more experience. I don't see Penske taking Cassill. I just don't. That Cup Series lineup is actually hilarious.

Also I don't know if it's a glitch or what but this is the third time I've typed everything after the video because linking a video apparently breaks stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

And there's rumblings that they're dropping cup from the name (which is easy to see considering the majority of the articles refer to the Cup Series as the Premier Series), so we might be seeing the NASCAR Monster Energy Premier Series, which is a great name that makes the series sound more legitimate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...