NASCAR Discussion

RKM

I saw the video. I am not a Nascar fan. To be completely honest I think Nascar is very very stupid, but I want to comment on this incident. I don't think it was a good idea for that driver to be standing in the middle of the road, but in all honesty, I think Tony probably could have avoided him if he wanted to. 

He was wearing a black suit on a dark track in the middle of the night, it was probably very hard to see him especially with a hans device not being able to move your head to look. If Tony had tried to stop he probably would have still hit him because those type of cars are very skittish.

Believe me now? Like I said cars can seriously hurt or kill people at slow speeds......

I wasn't referencing to the drivers BEING OUT OF THEIR CARS. No matter where you are thats lethal. Most of that stuff happens with their car. Not with people outside of it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So those who follow Kyle busch's truck series program this will be his driver lineup for next year: (NOTE, NUMBERS AREN'T CONFIRMED)

#51: Kyle Busch (4 Races) Matt Tift (6 Races) Daniel Suarez (12 Races)
#18: Justin Boston (Full Season)

#54: Erik Jones (Full Season)

Also a confirmed KBM Driver for full time in trucks 2016 is Cody Caughlin

• 2 weeks later...

List of 2014 Champions:
Sprint Cup: Kevin Harvick

Nationwide: Chase Elliot 

Trucks: Matt Crafton

K&N Pro Series East: Ben Rhodes

K&N Pro Series West: Greg Pursley

Canadian Pro Tires Series: L.P. Dumoulin

Toyota Mexico Series: Abraham Calderón

Whelen Euro Series: Anthony Kumpen and Ander Vilarino (2 different Championships)

Whelen Modifieds: Doug Colby
Whelen Southern Modifieds: Andy Suess

Whelen All American:  Anthony Anders

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

All the drivers say they go to fast, but they get in the car and they know the risk. The speed is fine. Plus they are already limited. My problem is, is who had the idea to let fans set so close to 200 mph. Its fine on a track like martinsville but definetly not on tracks such as the superspeedways and faster tracks such as charolette and texas.

Just my 2 cents from the recent crash at the end of the 400