1st Quarter Monster Truck Thread

RKM

trying to buy a camera but dad doesnt want to help with the extra 80-100 dollors for it. its a canon 300HS if by some chance i can get a nice digital camera i will try to get some video or pics of the track layout for you guys.(for tampa on feb 4th) should be an awesome show will be the first time i see team scream and hopefully get there autographs :D

Good luck with that, from what I have seen Team Scream, 2Extreame Racing, Team Meants and Dennis's team of drivers, all have HUGE lines. Now I have never been to one myself and would love to go. But, as I live in SC the biggest and least expesnive show is the one in Charlotte, NC.

Today's show in Toronto was great. Tom Meents doubled down, but you had the feel, that this show was only a taste of what's to come tommorow.

Cam McQueen rolls Versing Max D, and rolls in Freestyle, after one hit. But that one hit, had the biggest air of the night.

And yes, this is going to air on SPEED. The camera crew were there at the Pit Party, and announcer Darren Pallen did say the show would air in the spring.

Alright, during the FMX Motorcross show, one of the riders "attempted" a backflip and landed on the dirt ramp. He tore a tendon in his neck, and busted up his shoulder pretty bad. Remarkably, he got up from his own strength and walked away. FMX was immediately stopped then for the night, and the Monster Trucks continued.

Just saw that the winning FS score in Minneapolis was a 23 from Bounty Hunter.

That's just unfortunate. Still not as bad as an 18 though.

Good to know I'm not the only one noticing some of these really low scores...I wouldn't be shocked if WF13 had freestyle scores similar to WF5.

Good luck with that, from what I have seen Team Scream, 2Extreame Racing, Team Meants and Dennis's team of drivers, all have HUGE lines. Now I have never been to one myself and would love to go. But, as I live in SC the biggest and least expesnive show is the one in Charlotte, NC.

I would check out the "Back to School Bash" that comes to Charlotte Motor Speedway every August. It's definately a great show every year.

Ryan Anderson is in Phoenix this weekend along with Marc McDonald, Carl Van Horn and Lindsey Weenk. Can anyone say stacked lineup?

Sidenote, Deegan is also driving Mulisha at this show and it has a different look.

427264_10150619623593894_183308453893_11140122_332308148_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...