First to qualify for the 2011 World finals,

SideWinder

Anyone else a little concerned seeing as the first to qualify for the 2011 Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam World Finals isn't Digger, isn't the raining freestyle champ., Paulken, isn't the 8 time champion Meents, but is Lupe Soza driving the Advance Auto Parts Grinder?.....

id say hes a great choice. hes a well known driver, is well liked, a former champion, and has been racing monster trucks since 1983. i dont see how thats possibly unfitting. Plus AAP's the cover sponsor. Did you expect anything other than that?

the only reason they did this was to hype up AAP coming back as the title sponsor. And like Jordan said, the big name trucks will be in, its not like Feld gets all this money from Marvel and others to sponsor the trucks and not have it be in the world finals. I just hope they dont screw up the track like they have the last few years

I'm aware that a whole lot of other trucks will be there, I just thought advance auto was being childish, saying, oh look who qualified first. and if no ones cares, then go ahead and delete this thread, just thought ya'll might be interested to hear, thats all,

the only reason they did this was to hype up AAP coming back as the title sponsor. And like Jordan said, the big name trucks will be in, its not like Feld gets all this money from Marvel and others to sponsor the trucks and not have it be in the world finals. I just hope they dont screw up the track like they have the last few years

while i think the only track they dicked up was WFX (i liked XI. neat DJ like combos through the double) but i do think they have to scale it back a smidge, and add more crushies.

i think WF9 was the perfect track, all the obsticles worked well with the one sitting next to em, while being all formiddible but friendly

well here are a few trucks and drivers i hope to see:

George Balhan - Mohawk Warrior

Ryan Anderson - Spiderman or Monster Mutt

Lee O'Donnell: - Iron Man

Travis Pastrana - Nitro Circus or Pastrana 199

Mohawk Warrior-Company truck already in

Ryan will be there..not sure in what most likely spiderman.

Lee as long as marvel puts the $ out for Iron Man he will be there since he is also one hell of a wheelman

Travis-Nascar