Help Me! Please

raptor660f700

Question

I have tryed numerous times to download sims monster or Ror..... and I am thinking my labtop is to old.... Im going to be buying a new one soon and was wondering whats the best package for this game? I would like to race and freestyle against all you guys like iv seen on youtube...and also iv seen a few people talk about usesing xbox contrtolers to play ....can i use ps3 controlers, or could i download this to my ps3? help me plese and thank you

12 answers to this question

I would need more information to help you with the downloading problem. Now for the PS3 controller. You can use one, along with a Xbox controller. Rigs Of Rods cannot be downloaded to a gaming system, as it is a computer game. PS3 controllers are harder to get up and running if I remember as I previously had one. You need 2 pieces of software to get them to work. For a Xbox controller, all you need to do do is plug it in and make a keymap, or download mine from the site and you are pretty much set.

I was wondering?? And this maybe a stupid question but...... do i need an xbox to us a xbox controller? what i mean is do i have to have the xbox platform to sync the controller intcially or can i just go buy a controller that wil sync right to my computer? i havent tryed my ps3 controller but by the other forums iv read it looks like maybe most us xbox and this key board play is just downwright difficult.....

Does xbox 360 make wired controllers or is it from the old xboxs? Also was wondering if when the time comes if im able to use a truck that i did not create in events that you guys do? Sorry to be such a bother :) i just love what you guys have done here and i would love nothing more than to be a part of the fun!!

How do i "clear and regen"? I tried downloading the custom series monster pack and they showed up in the game menu ...but when i go to drive them the game freezes? So i was just wondering? This is coming from a guy with very little computer xp so some detailed instructions would be greatly apprciated :)

iv looked for the "advanced" tab and i cannot find it..... iv been to ror config and got to the "cache" part even but im not seeing a advanced tab or a clear and regen. i can see the trucks from the v3 download, they all work but the custom pack doesnt show up and its in the game but when i choose a custom truck it freezes the game.

ps....... xbox controller is amazing! Way better than keyboard, and again thanks for the help so far guys hopefully i can figure out this clear and regen stuff soon so i can download more trucks and stuff..... cannot wait to get better and race againist some of you guys :D