This weekends race

2 Races on Sunday  

34 members have voted

1. 1. 2 Races on Sunday

• Yes
    • No

I was curious since we had fallen back a few weeks on the schedule with some of the problems we were having and with the off week for Christmas next week, what if we ran two races on Sunday, would run Atlanta at around 5 or so and Hagerstown right after that, we would probably qualify for Hagerstown after we ran the Atlanta race and run 2 trucks at a time for qualifying or set the bracket by points

Well I wouldn't even be around for the eve. Will be 4 hours away in Tampa, but I should be here Sunday afternoon for the two events from this site. Will be exciting to say the least! I'll try to run more consistently in the freestyles compared to the last time I got on with a bunch of you guys.

Yea were gonna run the two events on Sunday, will most likely open up qual around noon on sunday, no point in doing it on saturday with the other race, expect some news in relation to the 1st Annual Sim-Monsters World Finals. I'm still undecided on the format for qualifying for the second event, it will either be set by racing points or we will qualify 2 trucks at a time and let you use each lane, just depends on how fast the first event goes