Show your projects part 2

mdemko

Well I'm trying to make a squishy stadium reskin but RKM deleted it off the download section

here are some pics but one thing i need is to make it so it wont overwrite the regular squishy stadium does anyone know how to fix that?

I removed it because

1. you obviously do not have permission to release the ENTIRE stadium zip file

2. it conflicts with the original

lastly if it's only a skin why would you even need to upload the entire track zip? Skinning something is fine, releasing the original author's track with your skin in it with conflicting issues and no credit is not something you want to do.

I removed it because

1. you obviously do not have permission to release the ENTIRE stadium zip file

2. it conflicts with the original

lastly if it's only a skin why would you even need to upload the entire track zip? Skinning something is fine, releasing the original author's track with your skin in it with conflicting issues and no credit is not something you want to do.

ok you cudave told me that when you denied my upload

So can i upload hust the skin?

• Upvote 1

Here is my 2 customs, the one on the left was my first one for ror, the one on the right started out as a 1nsane truck, the flames are from a JG nr2003 template i found google searching. And I made the first goldberg no help so PC dont be takin credit for something you didnt do. Your redid one i have zero part in. BTW im racingboy234567

RoR2011-01-0121-47-40-99.jpg

this is just for fun

RoR2010-12-2019-38-04-15.jpg

EDIT

im also still testing open and locked diffs.

Stephen

• Upvote 1