• Trevor Amos, Iron Warrior
  • Nicholas Kozak, Bigfoot
  • Joshua Micks, El Toro Loco
  • Andrew Marsh, Backdraft
  • Malke Middleton, Superman
  • Edy Beltran, Ironman
  • Justin Yurface, Predator
  • Tharindu Doncer, Iron Outlaw

That is your field of 16 trucks for tonights event. Everyone that signed up after Iron Outlaw will be considered Alternates!

We will be doing something a little different tonight as well:

WE WILL NOT BE MEETING ON AIM!

We will be meeting in the new Sim-Monsters chat, which is linked above ^ next to the Calender. Anyone is welcome to join the chat, but will NOT be permitted to joining the game to watch the competition. You can follow along in the chat. Going to try and make tonights event a little more interactive! So feel free to join and follow along. Learn a little more about how we conduct an event here at Sim-Monsters!

• Upvote 2

Congratulations to Mark Colineri on winning his second consecutive KOTH Racing Event and taking home the "Bragging Rights!" Mark defeated Backdraft, Grave Digger, Batman, and finally Captain America! This certainly was a fun experiment and provided some interesting racing throughout the night! A shoutout as well goes to Chris Hamilton. He was certainly an underdog in the racing bracket tonight and actually worked his way to the semi-finals. He defeated Mark in the semi-finals, but per KOTH rules rolling hard after the finishline bit him.

Freestyle was interesting to say the least. Several drivers popped up with scores above 25 but it was Mike Elmendorf, one of ROR Monster Truck Racing's pioneers coming away with his first freestyle victory in a long time. Congratulations to Mike, that one was a long time coming.

• Upvote 4

Awesome night of competition was had last night. Everyone should give a hand to Chris Hamilton, he beat me straight up. I do not like to win off someone rolling over, but I was just following the rules. My own progression has surprised me, being able to be up in the upper portion of the racing bracket consistently. Congratulations to Elmo on the freestyle win, he was just unbeatable. Great event guys, hope to be back for the next one!

• Upvote 1

Great night for me, even though I lost in Round 1 facing Roach to a very close race, i did quite okay in Freestyle. Probably one of my best RoR Career Freestyles, filled the clock and got a 23. Great Event all in all though.

Thanks from all of you!!!! I had a blast in KOTH and it sounded like everyone else did too. Racing went really well as I made it to the semis, beating out Dig, Elmo, and then almost winning against Mark. I was driving so hard that I ended up on my roof after the finish with Mark. Congratulations to Mark for winning racing and Mike E. for winning freestyle!!!! Can't wait for the next event to have another great time, see you on the track!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Did ALOT better than i expected. Got a round 1 racing win and then lost to bayco in round by a truck and a half. Then got a 24 in FS. I was very happy with my FS. How ever there were some moments that got REALLY scary, where i thoug it was going over, El toro did pretty well for me...