Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

On 2/5/2018 at 7:46 PM, monster jam fan said:

Well I guess since i've been away i will give yall an update... so a rear end, tranny, and a dozen other parts later, i took off the 10 inch lift on 37s and went down to a 6 inch on 33s. I went for a more stanced look also. Like the way it turned out and i can roast them off them rim :P I've got videos to prove it if i knew how to post videos.

Bet it sounds like every other nephson clapped out shitbox.....+1 for the rear window sticker thoughB).

Now that there, @Outlawed, is the stance lean “cali bro” look :lol:

On 3/2/2018 at 12:24 AM, RockCrwlr said:

Bet it sounds like every other nephson clapped out poobox.....+1 for the rear window sticker thoughB).

Now that there, @Outlawed, is the stance lean “cali bro” look :lol:

Actually it was true dual straights for a while but i got really tired of how loud it was. It didn't clap though. Now it has true duals with super 10s, still no clap but it is not as loud as it was. 

And thanks, im definately a supporter

Y'all are a lot more harsh than what I remember damn.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

They last long, traction is garbo once the tread packs with mud

Yea my buckshots are great in mud but i stopped going in mud after my tranny blew so. I was also thinking about an all terrains but i can't ruin the look of my truck. the rims and tires are all that looks good, the paint is screwed.

2 hours ago, monster jam fan said:

I'm looking for a new set of tires, I have Buckshot II's now. How do you like those Toyos?

I love them even though I only have 10k mi on them and theres hardly any wear on them and thats with alot of burnouts too lol. I dont beat on my truck so a dirt rd here and there, little bit of snow, and pavement is all it sees. Gotta keep it reliable for hauling. My dad has cooper stt pros on his, a little noisy but a great tread design for offroad

Truck update since the begining of the year. 

- New 31x10.5 Kumho Road Venture MT's

- New (used) Ranch bedcap

- Aftermarket bullbar with 2 KC Daylighters

- Aftermarket LED Headlight upgrades 

ff30baf030.jpeg28ae8d58ee.jpg5a61eb20d3.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...