LENOX Industrial Tools 301 Pick the winzor

Eric

Yeah I forgot that it's not an accomplishment for a driver to be very consistent and be a pretty good points racer. I think it is ridiculous that wins is the ONLY measure of success now. Funny thing is though is that Kahne is the one with two wins, yet he's barely hanging onto a wild card spot. NASCAR should just get rid of the ridiculous Chase and go back to the old format.

Not that Mark Martin was anything worth crap either with Lance McGrew as crew chief, he sucked with Dale and Mark both, among others. Come back to me when a Lance McGrew prepared car does anything with anyone, Mark Martin was statistically just marginally better than Dale was with Lance, yet when he had Alan Gustafson or Rodney Childers at MWR as crew chief, he ran/runs a lot better.

• Upvote 1

He wouldn't even be in the situation if he's last name wasn't Earnhardt in loveing hendrick equipment averaging a win every 4 years..give me a damn break...He'd be filling the field in some nemco ride...quote that for the truth. Picking Khane..after the race is over, nice move.

Please, tell us more on how you are butt hurt that Tony lost again.

Soooooooo buttttt huuurrrrttt....how many does Jr have again?

Hmmm... If you knew me in real life you would know I'm a Gordon fan. I'm not but hurt over Jr., but if you are going to keep trolling you need to GTFO little kid.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm... If you knew me in real life you would know I'm a Gordon fan. I'm not but hurt over Jr., but if you are going to keep trolling you need to GTFO little kid.

Hey now. Don't you talk to Eric like that.

• Upvote 1