Your Old Projects/Current

Roach

Well, as I'm sure none of you know, I've been working on a very large video series for about a year now. It's called WMTCS MFR. What it is is me doing my own episodic WMTCS Monster Jam-esque show featuring (since many of them aren't released, as close as I could get to) the real trucks and drivers of WMTCS/SPHRA, along with a few new ones, in a more recent build of MFR. It's just one big tribute to the series. I've been making all sorts of custom WMTCS themed tracks as well.

Here's some of the WIP tracks for WMTCS MFR. Pretty much when I make tracks, my mentality is "I'll make something damn good, but as long as I don't have to model anything."

Pontiac, MI

PONTIACSS.jpg

Haven't quite gotten it to look perfect yet.

Anaheim, CA (I LOOOVE this one)

ANAHEIMSS.jpg

Now don't think for a second that Chaos Tour shows is where I lose my touch

St Paul, MN

STPaulSS.jpg

Washington, DC

WASHINGTONSS.jpg

These are only four of the tracks I've made which are still going through multiple versions. TBH, this could probably start a new series itself! I probably will never release these (I know, I know. I already broke your hearts. I'm truly sorry), but we'll see how these get over on here.

• Upvote 3

Ha, the old Smash Squad. I remember that beast.

Hey Jack, those tracks are amazing! :o I really wish you'd consider releasing them, we don't have anybody making tracks anymore. Do you plan on uploading your series to youtube? I really like the sounds of it.

I edited some stuff on BinEdit, but I wasn't a modeler or track maker lol.

I just remember the great memories of running CFMTS, and MJM. I personally feel like those were some of the better leagues of MTM2 before it went down the pooter, I thought I always put a lot of effort into those events alongside Travis, Jordan Robson, Dig, among others, etc.

I miss the MTM2 community.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, just a scribble. I like the way it's going though. It's based off of the old Heavy Metal van, which is what it's going to be called. It's not painted yet, butI plan on making some kind of big airbrushed mural for the side of it, but I haven't figured out all the whats, wheres, and hows yet.

HVMETLRT_1.png

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here's another one from me. I redid the textures from Jet's PSM Captain USA one day when I was bored, and it snowballed into an almost complete overhaul. I promise I'm not trying to 1-up ya bro, I promise. I may change a few things still, don't know. I also might try to rep it for RoR when all the V4 chaos dies down a bit.(TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY!!!!) But anyways, here it is!

CPTNUSA_1.png

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was going though my photobucket again looking to see if there was anything else interesting to post here, and was surprised at how many of my old projects never got a release, and even a few that nobody has ever seen. So here's my series of "lost and forgotten" trucks...

thun.jpg

At the time that I made this custom/replica of Thunder Foot I was playing a lot of the ps2 game Stuntman, so I figured it would be kinda cool to have that truck in mtm2. I had planned on using this as my personal truck for online action, but I guess the Ford fan in me just couldn't let it happen. lol

NewBitmapImage3-21.jpg

Here's an old pro stadium truck I made years ago. Think it was for a league at the time but can't remember. Couldn't get it to handle worth poo so I just abandoned it.

4xford.png

Another tuff truck built for league action that never happened that I called "4xFord." I was watching a lot of USA Motorsports stuff on youtube at the time and based it off of Rick Armbrust's old ride. I actually really love this little truck.

NewBitmapImage-17.png

Started a rep of the new Pure Adrenaline at the time it came out, but I lost interest and the truck didn't run long anyway so it made it's way into the junk heap.

NewBitmapImage-24.png

This one is my kryptonite and arch nemesis of mtm2 trucks. lol Started it in like 2008 or 9, and just could never get it to the point where I was satisfied with it. Think all together I did two complete redo's and there's always been something that doesn't want to cooperate. Eventually I just got fed up and parked it for good.

NewBitmapImage-46.png

Here's one nobodies ever seen, a truck based off of Skyjacker's SEMA truck from a couple years ago that I thought looked cool. Not much else to say about it.

NewBitmapImage-60.png

Tried my hand at a rep of Payne's Miss Behaven back when it was still running, but the amount of body work needed kind of turned me off on the project and then the truck became Califonia Kid so I didn't see any point in trying to finish it.

TMB1.png

I made these trucks for Ross a couple years ago back when online racing was still going on and he wanted to get into it. Shortly after it started to die and I don't think either ever got used. If anyone would like these I might actually consider releasing them.

Continued...

• Upvote 1

Pt. 2...

NewBitmapImage4-11.jpg

Here's my Little Tiger 2001. Wish I buckled down and finished this back when I started, but for me to release it now it would need a top to bottom rebuild. Which isn't completely out of the question *hint hint* But this version is dead and buried.

NewBitmapImage2-21.jpg

This one's kind of unusual because it's basically finished. But like Little Tiger, for some reason it got pushed back by other projects and sat around so long that now it's not up to my release standards anymore and needs a rebuild. So unfortunately it's a goner.

choko.png

Here's another dead project no one's ever seen before. It's based off of an existing pro stadium truck I saw a picture of once, with a sponsor from a Canadian clothing company called Choko Apparel. It was going to be called the "Choko Apparalyzer," and was potentially going to be my new personal truck. In the end I nixed the idea and it was abandoned.

ranch1.png

ranch2.png

This is something I tried out of the blue one day after seeing the body on cownap. Think this was a BigDOGGe body originally. At the time I was thinking about maybe going with this as a new body for my B.C Lion truck, but in the end I couldn't think of any good paint scheme ideas for it. It kinda bums me out because I love the Ranchero body but can't think of anything to do with it.

bean.png

And lastly, a couple years ago I was approached by the owners of the old Sudden Impact ride truck about doing a scheme for a potential new sponsor they were trying to land. It's been a while so I assume it didn't happen for them. lol But I still kinda like this scheme.

Welp, that's all folks.

• Upvote 2

Well, after Kozak switched to Canadian Crippler, the Smash Squad name sat for a bit, until i joined Jet and Kozak's team, and i got that truck.

That video was when i first got the truck.

Then it was time to change it up.

I went with a Rear engined Willman/ORI truck with the ford body and the amazing paint by jet.

Dan Sommerfeld drove it for a few events while i was away for a bit.

Then i started to experiment with binedit and came up with a new design for the truck.

I went with the No! Problem ford body with the same scheme, but on the Bounty Hunter chassis with zoomies

its in that video a few times

Then the final one i believe was when Cale came out with that Raptor Body.

Jordon Robson painted it up with RKM setting it up perfectly for my driving style. (which got me a event win)

Sorry its all videos.. dont really have images

• Upvote 1