(packs)Sim- Monsters V4

liquidfire215

File Name: Sim- Monsters V4

File Submitter: liquidfire215

File Submitted: 09 Sep 2012

File Category: Trucks

Well the wait is over, patch will come to fix remaining issues.
Thanks to everyone who contributed, full list will be added to all who contributed.
Added Gamefront link
This pack was made for ROR version .37, you must download a .37 variation for the trucks to spawn in correctly!

Click here to download this file

I want to thank every single person that put work into this pack. You all did an amazing job. I hope everyone enjoy the hard work, the long nights, the good times. We all enjoyed making this pack. Remember, we do this because we love the sport, not because we have to. With that out of the way, enjoy the new pack everyone!

Great pack, I love the way these new trucks steer. It's going to make getting around some of the tracks I'm going to make much easier. I think I need to learn to clone and paint some trucks now. Great job everyone. Stuff like this shows that Monster Truck fans are the best fans in the world.

V4 is the new version of the pack,...you would need to delete your V3 pack and replace it with the V4

Do I have a V3 pack? I downloaded a content pack entitled "streams" from off another repository. Can I just replace that with V4?

EDIT: I replaced V3. Now, do I need to redownload trucks?