Dover Pick em

bert

That race was fun? I'd like to know what race you watched, Dover races were absolute snooze fests and deserve to not be on the schedule in 2014. I feel bad that you paid to go to that crap, I'd be asking for my money back. Then again I know why people were leaving the stands at lap 200 or the fact why Dover is the only track that has to sell advertisement spots to fill the stands, 8 cars on the lead lap, good lord.

Fact of the matter todays cars are too fast and aero dependant to provide good racing at Dover and the past few years have proven it. Goodyear brings tires that are so damn hard the track surface doesn't even darken up nearly as much as it used to (name a tire blowout in the last couple years due to tire wear) that wasn't related to debris at Dover. The fact Denny drove away on 2 right side tires from 4 fresh ones is stupid and should never happen weather its aerodynamic dependent or not.

well hey i will say it was a snooze fest yes...but it was fun the suppence towards the end of the race with who could make it... it made it better that martin was one of those that could make it....so yes it was boring but yes it was a fun race at the end....