Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

its going to become spike or spike unleashed, he sold the Brutus truck to Jim

ok why hasn't it gone to steve. I want to see a wrecking crew freestyle that doesn't either end with some stupid part breaking that wouldn't break usually or having him staggering out the truck seeking a chiropractor

• Upvote 2

philly2013_zpsb057bfa8.jpg

Philly is looking......like an arena!

I'll be headed there Sunday for a good time!

Photo Credit to Ike Richman

I was expecting an arena sized Chicago style course, like FELD has been doing at some arena shows during the 1st quarter of this year. But this layout will suffice for me. Same with me, I will be going Sunday.

A few things I learned today while at 'Advance Auto Parts' Monster Jam today in Philadelphia, PA:

Dennis Anderson, Ryan Anderson, and surprisingly Scott Douglass (I was not expecting him to be there) all told me that they haven't heard when the Monster Jam Path of Destruction show will be next year at Lincoln Financial Field here in Philadelphia, PA.

Adam Anderson told me that the reason why he got rid of the King shocks is because he is getting a brand new chassis for 2014, and the King shocks don't fit on this new chassis. Adam will still have the same ideal shock setup like the King's but they will be more like Carl Van Horn's Grave Digger #23 shock setup.

Damon Bradshaw told me that the reason why he didn't drive his own chassis in Arnhem, Holland last week and why George Balhan drove Damon's chassis in Mexico City, Mexico last week was because Damon's chassis was already in Mexico the week before last week, so it was a long shot to get Damon's chassis to Arnhem, Holland within a week. So Damon's chassis was kept in Mexico and George drove it in Mexico City, Mexico while Damon drove Todd Leduc's Metal Mulisha chassis in Arnhem, Holland. Also, Damon Bradshaw was driving Cam McQueen's Northern Nightmare chassis here in Philadelphia, PA.

Adam will be running Overtime coil over shocks on his new chassis for 2014. This chassis will finish of its life on all nitrogen shocks, as far as I know. And, there won't be anymore shows at The Linc due to the stadium people complaining that the monsters were tearing up the turf. So, as of right now, Philly's monster truck action will be coming from the Wells Fargo Center.