(tracks)New Liberty Stadium 3

Hot Shoe

File Name: New Liberty Stadium 3

File Submitter: Hot Shoe

File Submitted: 11 Nov 2012

File Category: Tracks

New Liberty Stadium 3 by Hot Shoe

Thank you for downloading New Liberty Stadium 3! Before you hit the track, please allow me to give you a (hopefully) brief history on this track:

This track was part of a series of tracks made in MTM2 by Jason Lloyd, who was better known as “Mr. Destruction”. Jason and I helped each other out from time to time on our projects. I made a piece of artwork and textured a ramp for one of his tracks. He made me some artwork/logos for my projects. He also designed the Demolition Track Creations logo you see along with being my cohort in DTC.

At one time I sent him a VHS of monster truck races that took place in his area that he missed seeing.

During creation of NLS3, he approached me saying that this track was being neglected by other projects and things he had going on. Instead of dropping the track, and subsequently dropping the series, he gave me this track (which was mostly completed at the time) and the full rights to do what I wanted with the name and series from that point in time. Giving me rights to NLS was also his way of thanking and repaying me for the VHS I sent him.

I then finished the track for Jason whilst adding my own unique touches to the track (such as placing the name of the stadium on the yellow divider in center track). This quickly became one of my best, popular, and favorite piece in MTM2.

Now, this track has been reborn in RoR. Apart from minor differences like logos on the signs, replacing turning poles (which were one the original NLS3) with turning cars, and moving around a few obstacles for better flow and spacing of the freestyle track, this is a direct copy of its MTM2 counterpart.

Additional notes: All the signs and poles on the track have been set with no-collide properties. The signs are for decoration. The poles are not necessarily meant for penalties. They are in place as a guide of where the racing course and direction is.
For fun, the Truck Shop is in place for you to swap between your favorite trucks anytime you like.
Credits:

Stadium built by me.
Dirt textures: Jason Lloyd/me.
Ramp textures: Me.
Crowd texture: Me.
Floor/wall textures: Me.
Press box roof texture: Me.
Signs, poles, Advanced Auto Parts sign, checkered flag finish board (models and textures): Me.
Yellow lane divider: Me.
Tarp/Pressbox texture: Casey Graves.
Cars, buses, vans (models and textures): Casey Graves, Liquid Fire, Mark Colineri, Klayton Halog (some edited by me).
Flatbed trailer (model and texture): Klayton Halog.
Connex trailer (model and texture): Me.
Box van (model and texture): ARF (edited by me).
NGK Spark Plugs logo: Liquid Fire.

Tom P.
RockCrwler.
Johan Cavallini.

Click here to download this file