V4 CustomBad Dawg V2.0

CMDeerfoot

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=695

File Name: Bad Dawg V2.0

File Submitter: DirtyDawg

File Submitted: 28 Dec 2012

File Category: V4 Customs

Ladies and gents, I give to you Bad Dawg; my custom for AME 3. This is a monster truck version of my all time favorite pulling vehicle that was owned a driven by Mike Stowe. He took Bad Dawg to 2 TNT National Championships in the 2WD class, and I hope to take it to some league wins and championships. Please note that this is my personal truck until which time that The Beardman truck is completed. So I request that you please ask for my permission before you use it in any leagues and sanctioned fun runs. Other than that, I hope you guys like and enjoy this truck.

Paint credits to me.

Cloning credits to nitro psycho.

All other credits to the SM Makers.

(*Please Note*- It was a complete and honest mistake that I uploaded this truck with the rpm's and torque changed, I was just fooling around with the truck and completely forgot to reset them. It was not my intention to gain an unfair advantage in any way, shape, or form; nor did I know the consequences of doing so. I'm new to all of this and didn't know the rules and regulations, I apologize to everyone who runs this site for the mistake; it's one of which that won't happen again.)

Click here to download this file