Reference Picture Thread

NavySonicShell

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2013 at 6:31 PM, Patriotic Canadian said:

*pic

this part of max-d would be very nice, as well as a silhouette of the fender thingies on the anniversary body would be brilliant.

I know it's from a long time ago but the car behind the truck makes the front end look similar to Alien Invasion

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

https://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/events/north-charleston-sc

So I will do my best to make it to one of these shows and the pit party, If I do end up going I will make sure to get shots of Megalodon, Master of Disaster and Fullboar. 

How about Stinger too?  There hasn't been a new Stinger in about 3 years now, and it's literally a completely different truck from the chassis to the body.

16 minutes ago, maxdman said:

How about Stinger too?  There hasn't been a new Stinger in about 3 years now, and it's literally a completely different truck from the chassis to the body.

Sure. That's why I made the post, to ask if anyone else needed anything, but I somehow forgot to include that in my post, thanks. :P

2 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

Sure. That's why I made the post, to ask if anyone else needed anything, but I somehow forgot to include that in my post, thanks. :P

can you get good pics of master of disaster and megladon please ive been wanting to attempt them not only in ror but also in hot wheels form thanks @Jon Cannon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...