• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktAKHww9wPo

In Pennsylvania, we got rain.   Woo.

Well the weather man lied and we ended up with over 5 and a half feet of snow over 48 hours, apparently it was a record for our region.

• 4 months later...

Thread revival time again lol

Winter is coming and a storm is announced for the next couple of days, 1st rain in a loooooooooong time. The news say that the storm is going to be very big but im safe here.

The classes in all the schools where i live are canceled till monday

Edit: The rain started in like 4 hours ago and its not stoping, finally a rain in a long time

Well, over here in Northern Illinois, there's just constant rain, but the system is starting to dwindle down, so hopefully in the next 2-3 hours, it'll leave the vicinity and continue heading east.
EDIT: Okay, apparently there was a tornado that touched down north of Salem, IA around 3 hours and 30 mins ago, so I hope no one was injured in its path. :/

Welcome to Northeast Ohio, where it was literally cold enough to snow a few nights ago. Did I mention that the temperature today reached 70 degrees Fahrenheit?