V4 ReplicaRiver Rat

Connor Richardson

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=759

File Name: River Rat

File Submitter: Connor Richardson

File Submitted: 16 Feb 2013

File Category: V4 Replica

Hello everyone, even though this truck will be in the new v4.5 update, I'm releasing it for the enjoyment of you guys.

Skin - Me and Coconutmen

Chassis - Kozak

Tires - SM Crew

Tire Texture - Me

Rim Texture - Me

Please do not use this truck in any leagues unless I give you MY permission. My AIM is monstertrucknationtv@aol.com if you need to get ahold of me. Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

um...dont mean to sound rude, but I dont think you can Claim a REPLICA for a league. A custom truck sure, but saying that some one needs your permission to run a replica truck sounds a bit absurd. nice job on the truck though.

Hate to say this, but there are some major issues with this one and 1 minor problem. The minor issue is that part of the lettering on the right door was cut off, but that's an easy fix; the big issues are as follows. The exhaust pipes are pointing in different directions for one, but the bigger problem is the fact that River Rat doesn't use side pipes; it has zoomies pointed down. The other problems are the fact that there's no transmission or transfer case either. This may sound harsh, but it looks like a bit of a rush job; with a little extra time, it would've been a perfect replica.