DSR?

JRobson

Howdyy!

Been a while since I have done anything PC gaming related but I plan on getting my computer all fixed up this week and possibly rejoining the ROR/NR2003/iRacing fray. Me and Ryan are watching quite a few of our old DSR League Races that a bunch of us ole MTM2 racers created and I just remember how much fun we use to have. Alot of raging but usually alot of fun and good racing haha.

I'm not sure how many people still race NR2003 around here but I figure we can at least get the core group back and go from there if they're is any interest. I think this time if we do come up with anything I will keep it to ROR/MTM2 guys in the league LOL. Did not mix well back then!

Anyways its nothing that would come up right now or anything, maybe within a couple months but I would just like to see if anyone would even be interested first off. I'm going to post a few old DSR videos for the heck of it so people can see how much fun we use to have. And how dumb some of it was at the same time LOL.

I just got AIM back if anyone wants to hit me up. Still getting use to everything again lol. Just put in my email or my full name and it should show up. If not tell me and I'll figure it out. I'm signed in through Facebook lol.

Jordan_Robson16@yahoo.com/Jordan Robson

• Upvote 1

I do have iRacing. Some people still enjoy NR2003 though. I wouldn't want someone who raced with us at DSR have to buy iRacing just to be able to race with us. There is still quite a big community for NR2003 BTW.

Gen6 mod looks fantastic so if we do come up with something we will be racing that thing for sure!

iRacing, for 1 month 12 bucks...1 month=3 months with their deal.   gen6 cars is 11 dollars, Daytona and Talladega would be $25 bucks. $40 bucks (rounding up) for most realistic experience, just sayin' and we could do a speedway league.  Not to mention the nr2k3 hosting, and collision detection is crap

Also, you have pack/tango, side drafting. With their last few updates

I'm not paying money to play Iracing. Because I have to continuously pay for it. Sorry, not trying to say NR2003 is better because it's not. But I'd rather play and have fun for free. Also be able to paint my own custom scheme with my own custom numbers.

• Upvote 1

Not going to lie, I've always been against the pay pay pay iRacing does, but for some reason I'm becoming increasingly interested.

No one gives the quality product iRacing does either.  But Robbie I'd give it a shot, can't hurt anything.  you get pleanty of free stuff when you try it out.

"Because I have to continuously pay for it, I'd rather play and have fun for free."

and continuously pay for it Roach?  once you have everything you want content wise, only thing you have to pay for is the subscription which honestly isn't that bad.

It comes down to 8 dollars a month for a full year show me a paid mmo that's cheaper than that, but if you want to play nr2k3 with out dated draft models, driving on ice physics, and if you happen to touch someone in the side, bumper, or anywhere on their car they go flying into the wall that's fine by me.

iRacing, for 1 month 12 bucks...1 month=3 months with their deal.   gen6 cars is 11 dollars, Daytona and Talladega would be $25 bucks. $40 bucks (rounding up) for most realistic experience, just sayin' and we could do a speedway league.  Not to mention the nr2k3 hosting, and collision detection is crap

Also, you have pack/tango, side drafting. With their last few updates

Mail me the 40 dollars and I'll play iRacing.

• Upvote 2