King of the Hill Series Rules and Regulations

JoshDIGRhodes

All flip saves will be debated upon by officials. Once the roof of the truck hits the ground you will see a message pop up from one of the officials in the game( "RII" ) which means you must hit X, shut your truck off, and let the momentum of the roll carry you over. If the rollover is deemed to hard of a hit, then you will NOT continue.

Also, its nice to see someone new come on and actually ask a relivent question that was properly spelled out and worded right. Not to mention someone actually reading the rules! haha.

Thanks! lol I figured i would ask because I plan on participating in a few events and I had never seen this question pop up before, thanks DIG for the response

• Upvote 2

• 8 years later...
6 hours ago, MONSTERJAMFAN109 said:

dude, theres a thing going on called KOTH Redemption, maybe you should look at the latest topic. also, i know that was from 2011, i still wanna signup, (btw hi again)

you will have to wait until the information for the next event is posted, once that happens, the person running the event will post when signups are open, as well as what trucks are available to run. King of the Hill events generally are a sign up per event, so as to possibly get different drivers for each event

7 hours ago, CIDRA racer said:

you will have to wait until the information for the next event is posted, once that happens, the person running the event will post when signups are open, as well as what trucks are available to run. King of the Hill events generally are a sign up per event, so as to possibly get different drivers for each event

Ok, thanks!

• RKM locked this topic
  • DannyMackey pinned and unpinned this topic