Wheel Settings

JerseyOutlaw

Just curious if anyone here uses a fanatec wheel? A CSR to be exact? If so what are your in game and wheel settings. I just got a decent computer that can handle games i've missed out on over the years and i'm really enjoying this game.

Been awhile since i been on here but let me see if i can give u alittle help.I have the elite and clubsport wheels. Guessing your using either the CSR forza regular or maybe the csr elite from you description. The settings i use for the Elite are Sen-640-760 depending on your feel. I watched many in cab roosterpit videos of monster trucks to come up with theses settings. Anything less and it will react more like a nascar anything more and the game itself will not react quick enough. FF is set to 0 for myself i don't recommend going more than 10..20 is pushing it. From the videos steering a monster truck does not seem much like a workout as if you were in a nascar or something. If you don't agree that's cool just check out a few videos on youtube. steering seems like a "cadillac" very easy and smooth/loose.. Sho is set to 60 for me. seems to top anyway around 50-70 IMO so for me no need to do 100. Dri is set to 1 just to help that monster truck feel. ABS is off, Lin is 0, Deadzone is 10. no monter truck that i know of has instant response. Spr is set to -2 to give myself a more "looser feel" dPr is 0. for now..This is just a basic setup i have been using but i am still working on fine tuning it to get the best settings/ feel i can. I just got the clubsport in last week and that wheel is a real challenge so far, so if u have that wheel sorry i have nothing for you yet still working on a decent setup. hope i helped

Its the regular csr. And i was actually talking about settings for nr2003. I will try those setting for ror though. Thank you.

Was thinking about getting the clubsport but i may by a thrushmaster depending on what gets announced for gt academy this year. I made nation finals in 2012 but couldnt get used to the wheel. I May buy that if it helps me get to silverstone this year.

Oh sorry, well for nr2003 thats a huge can or worms as im sure you know since u appear to be a more serious gamer than a casual one, i use so many different settings. hate to sound so cliche` but it jus varies from track to track also track ini plays a big part in that as well. any track in particular? im asking because i have over 300 different tracks in my tracks folder

I kinda figured that was the answer i was gonna get. I kinda enjoy the 80's iroc car mod the best so far. I enjoy road courses, I like to go left and right. i'll just have to tinker with it and use up all the pre-sets on the wheel.

I feel you my dude i like road racing as well, i find myself using the Pro Trans Am mod the most  but i like all forms of racing. I like to use the 80's iroc mod(love them old camaro's lol) as well it reminds me of when i was a kid and use to to love to see the rare chance of watching different drivers from different forms of racing taking part in a "best of the best" series.man i miss it but i doubt it would have the same flare as it did back in the day those guys had personality. Anyways let me know if you need anything tracks, setups, ini's etc i have tons to stuff for that game if you can't find it on the internet i might be able to help you