IDS 2013 Spring Season Week 2 - 05/16/12

runt9

Hello there everyone,

After an extremely successful week 1, it's time to see if we can keep the momentum going for 2 weeks in a row for the first time. I wanted to thank everyone, once again, who came out last week to support the series, and another special shout-out to Matt Wilkinson for hosting the second server for us. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to continuing this season.

Here are the details on the event:

- Will take place Thursday, May 16th 2013 at 8:00pm EST (7pm CST, 5pm PST)

- We're heading to the land of maple syrup, Vancouver, CA (http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/616-bc-place-2012/) this week

- Qualifying begins Sunday, May 12th at 9:00pm EST and runs until Wednesday, May 15th at 10:00pm EST.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me or one of the other IDS officials know.

• Upvote 3

Made my passes... felt ok,at least I kept it upright and pointed in the right direction.

I'm much more prepared this week aswell,  figured out my AVG auto settings so it wont kill me again, have all but a few trucks now, those few either don't have a link or is broken and are as follows

Radio Active
Grim Reaper
Cyclone Cowboy
Ballistic
and X103

if someone can help me out with those few I'd be able to help alot more if asked to aid officials again...

• Upvote 2

less than an hr and a half to go Get your runs in...

I'd hate to see someone like ROACH of all people not able to compete because they fogot to make a qualli attempt.

from what i've been told we have a great turnout this week and a "fairly close-ish" array of times (thats all the info anyone would give me lol)

I will say that we have had 19 people qualify so far (I have not put my run in yet), and excluding the very bottom time that's a bit of a flier, the #1 and #18 spots are separated by 2.95 seconds.

Only an hour to get those runs in! IM me to quali.

• Upvote 2