IDS 2013 Spring Season Week 2 - 05/16/12

runt9

well I had a good time while it lasted NOT!!!

That is entirely your own fault.

I tell you this: You've already caused a lot of grief. DO NOT continue to bring it here in this particular part of the forum.

It ends now.

Well if you would of left the track after you rolled on freestyle and not continued freestyling 5 minutes after you rolled through repeated warnings by runt including a countdown till you were banned if you didn't exit the track you would have been fine. You single handedly delayed the event a good 10 minutes when you were simply supposed to do a 90 second freestyle run. This is no ones fault but your own we gave you multiple warnings. Then you insult runt on aim with a message I won't repeat on here? You're digging yourself a deeper hole.

• Upvote 1

I know that I may be part of it. After racing got delayed from some issues (not that it is a problem, totally fine) My Thursday nights become hectic around 9:30, which was when freestyle was really picking up. I was called ingame to judges but I had to do something, not sure if my message in the server chat got through. After my freestyle, I was supposed to stay and judge, but it was really late and I had to go, again, not sure if that message got to Roach. Anyway, glad I could host the 2nd server for a while, sorry for any problems I caused, and Don't feel so bad about the event, most of my MROR events turn out way worse, and I'm not afraid to say that.

No I'm not digging my own grave it's u people who are to into this crap it's a video game get over yourself

You and you ALONE are the one that needs to get over himself. No one else.

Yes it is a game and yes it is meant to be played for fun. Yet, even with games there is a set of rules that you need to abide by. That goes with all the IDS rules in place, for all participants and staff included.

Just because this is a game does not give you ANY sort of justification as to continue on with your freestyle at your leisure. You could have done that offline after you had your turn. You were highly inconsiderate and disrespectful to not only the IDS officials, but the other participants. You had no right to do what you did.

What's more pathetic is that you came into this event an alternate. Were it not for that, you wouldn't have had the opportunity to participate. Instead of being grateful and enjoying the chance that was given to you to participate in IDS, you chose to squander it by behaving like the immature punk you are.

For no reason, you decided to be disrespectful, and not follow the rules. That's your own fault. Man up and take responsibility for your actions, instead of coming here trolling to satisfy some pathetic need for self importance. You're not impressing anyone. 

For the final time: THIS ENDS NOW.

• Upvote 3

If you do not like this game nor its mod then why the hell are you here? You are probably one of those kids that go around on youtube purposely searching things he does not like to leave a retarded comments to, I assume, get some self validation. You think anyone here is going to miss you? Hell I give it a week and people will probably forget your name.

So Austin, please comment again so I can have a reason to remove you permanently from this site.

• Upvote 2

I know that I may be part of it. After racing got delayed from some issues (not that it is a problem, totally fine) My Thursday nights become hectic around 9:30, which was when freestyle was really picking up. I was called ingame to judges but I had to do something, not sure if my message in the server chat got through. After my freestyle, I was supposed to stay and judge, but it was really late and I had to go, again, not sure if that message got to Roach. Anyway, glad I could host the 2nd server for a while, sorry for any problems I caused, and Don't feel so bad about the event, most of my MROR events turn out way worse, and I'm not afraid to say that.

you did cause a bit of a delay but I will vouch you did say you HAD to go multiple times and did apologize to me before you left...

I'm not sure if Roach ever caught the message or if I remembered to relay it for that matter... sorry bout that

For the record Shoe, he made it in as the 16th seed even though he was the 2nd slowest qualifier because the random number generator likes him for some reason.

Aaron, you were slightly at fault, but you had viable reasons for what went on. I don't blame you for any of it.

As for the mess with Austin, let's stop beating the dead horse. What's done is done, he's banned from the league, and we move on.

He is banned from the site again, turns out he was previously banned and messaged Roach back in February about being back on the site again. 

As for these comments about the events going bad, shit happens not everything will go 100% smoothly, sure it took a bit longer but hey atleast it finished.

• Upvote 1