ATTN: ALL NON-PACK Replica drivers.

_PiTBUL_

as everyone knows a good amount of confusion was encountered at last nights event @ BC place. due to a few drivers running versions of replicas not in the SMv4 pack...

Blue Thunder and the "blue grave digger" are the examples I'm going to use for this... there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, so don't think anyone is upset with you...

we simply need to know if your truck is not part of the pack so this confusion can be taken care of promptly before the next event.

all the custom trucks are obvious, and I'm pretty sure I myself have it all sorted but for confirmation sake, if your truck is a different version than the versions in the pack PLEASE let us know here...

Thanks in advance
    ~PiT

Come on guys...ya'll need to be speaking up about this. Part of the issues we had last week was due to us not knowing that your replica trucks were post V4. We NEED to know if you have any trucks post V4 we haven't accounted for. Don't save this until the last minute. We can't have what happened last event happen again. We need you guys cooperation on this.

I've been able to compile all Known non-pack trucks into a single zip to easily drop all these customs and non-packed replicas into the SMV4 pack...

there are 4 trucks we know of that are NOT included because to the best of anybody's knowledge they do not exist... these trucks are as follow: Ballistic,Cyclone Cowboy, X-103 and Pure Insanity  If your planning on using these trucks get them to me ASAP.

I figured I'd post here and give kind of a last warning to those out there.  Granted I am not an official, and I haven't talked to run, I know Shoe is agreeing with me that if you've ignored this thread and did not inform us of the truck NOT being in the pack you WILL NOT RACE if it were up to me...

• Upvote 1