IDS 2013 Spring Season Week 4 - 05/30/12

runt9

Hello there everyone,

Last week's event went pretty smooth, but also made me realize how broken the website's back-end was. To make any modifications to the brackets or points, I had to go in and edit the database by hand. I have put in about 14 hours so far this weekend and will be continuing to work on it to make sure it's ready by Thursday. I have already re-done the qualifying system though so that we're ready to go for this week.

What this means, however, is that we're essentially back in the beta stages. Mistakes can happen in programming, so I expect a bug or two to come up while we're racing. If you notice anything off, please let me know!

Here are the details on the event:

- Will take place Thursday, May 30th 2013 at 8:00pm EST (7pm CST, 5pm PST)
- This week we head to Le Mans, France to RCD Stadium (http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/638-rcd-stadium-20/)
- Qualifying begins Sunday, May 26th at 9:00pm EST and runs until Wednesday, May 29th at 10:00pm EST.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me or one of the other IDS officials know. 
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I've been trying to get someone to qualify me today but no one was on or couldn't do it

Well it was a holiday after all. Some of us were either out with friends or family, while others might have just wanted to relax before having to return to the bump and grind the next day.

We do after all have lives outside of this game...

• Upvote 1