V4 CustomWorking Class 2

Mark Colineri

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1218

File Name: Working Class 2

File Submitter: Mark Colineri

File Submitted: 19 Nov 2013

File Category: V4 Customs

Working Class started as a way for me to pay tribute to the business that my family has run since 1946. Continuing with that, it was also a tribute to the first shop truck that my late Grandfather John Colineri Sr. purchased for the business. Even though to many, this trucks name and appearance was a bit unusual, but to me, it symbolized a lot more than just the looks of the truck. It had deep rooted history within my family, and brought back great memories of my Grandfather from the pictures I have seen of him standing with the 1963 Mack shop truck.

Working Class I, was the third competition truck that I had built and piloted myself. This truck brought me huge success in the first season it was ran, with wins in such places as Outlaws Racing League Season 2, All Monsters Eve 3, and many other venues throughout the year. After it's debut, the truck became synonymous with racing, winning most of the racing events that it competed in. After 1 long season, much welding, re-painting, blood, sweat, and tears, I have decided to officially retire Working Class I from competition.

I am glad to present to you, the newly finished, Working Class II! This machine is fresh out of the shop, and doesn't even have more than 10 hours of driving under it's "belt". No doubt about it, this is a purebred racing machine, but don't let the looks fool you, because she ain't afraid to lay it on the line and scratch the paint in freestyle. I have high hopes for this new piece, everything just seems to work perfectly with this new machine, and I can't wait to officially debut it for all of the Working Class fans!

Credits

Body/Paint/Tire Texture Editing: Me

Axles/Engine Model: Matt Wilkinson

Original Tires: Klayton

Jazz Fuel Cell: Johan Seminario

Chassis: Nick Kozak

Other Components: V4 Creators

Click here to download this file