SSRS Season 2 Preview Thread

DannyMackey

Yes its fair, this racing style is like a Cross-over, one side is gonna be shorter, on side is gonna be longer, either way it won't matter because both trucks will have to take both the short, and long side of the track to finish.

We also tested this racing layout awhile back, I will say its interesting seeing it being ran, but in the end, its always a close finish! You guys are going to love this layout! We have a few more new racing layouts in the future during season 2, trust me we know you guys don't want just So-cal and Chicago, the custom series has its own racing layouts that you guys will enjoy!

Yes its fair, this racing style is like a Cross-over, one side is gonna be shorter, on side is gonna be longer, either way it won't matter because both trucks will have to take both the short, and long side of the track to finish.

We also tested this racing layout awhile back, I will say its interesting seeing it being ran, but in the end, its always a close finish! You guys are going to love this layout! We have a few more new racing layouts in the future during season 2, trust me we know you guys don't want just So-cal and Chicago, the custom series has its own racing layouts that you guys will enjoy!

Now I get it. Thanks!