If you could bring back one Monster Truck or Driver who would it be?

I'd like to see the rainbow scales scheme and the newer one merged together somehow. That would look neat.

The rainbow scaled scheme was actually still on the body underneath the newer scheme from the pictures I saw the team post on Facebook. When I talked to the owner, he said that it would be a totally new scheme, but the same body mold. The chassis is also undergoing quite a few changes and upgrades for 2015.

• 3 months later...

Hm. This is a tough question, yet the toughest one yet. here are the top 5:

Grave Digger 12- The one Dennis Anderson drove from 1996-1999

Monster Patrol 1- Tom Meents drove this truck from 1995-1999 until it became N.W.O. (love WCW, love GOLDBERG.) For your information, Paul Shafer created and drove this until 1994 before building Monster Patrol 2.

Liquidator

Reptoid

Wild Thang 1- Tony Farrell chassis

Also, I would bring back Quad Wars creator and USHRA Competition Director Dan Allen to race team North (Is he still racing)?

• 4 years later...
1 minute ago, Boss987 said:

Lucas Oil Crusader Isn't retired yet there waiting for lucas oil to sign a contract(i think) to allow Lucas Oil Crusader too run.

nope, they confirmed 2019 to be the last year for Crusader. i think the lucas oil crusader is going to a show called wheels of fortune

• 1 year later...
On 10/19/2019 at 2:50 PM, Chaos2TheMax said:

nope, they confirmed 2019 to be the last year for Crusader. i think the lucas oil crusader is going to a show called wheels of fortune

Nah 2019 me, its back. I got a vid of it

Dennis Anderson/Alex Blackwell and Captains Curse