DJM & Friends Incorporated Update

Double.D ッ

Aaron told me to do an application:

Joshua Micks

Truck: Virtus.Pro Snax Truck

SMRA World Titles: 2

DJMs SMRA World Titles: 0

DJMs SMRA World Titles with Joshua Micks: 2

Reasons for joining DJM & Friends: Because they like Virtus.Pro. 

Reasons DJM should accept me: Because i'm a god of virtual monster truck racing.

Thank you for your time.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

TUESDAY JANUARY 1ST, 2019

FROM THE DJM & FRIENDS INC. HEADQUARTERS IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS:

Hey fellas, what's the haps? You guys doing okay? That's good to hear. Do anything exciting during the offseason? Oh really?? That's awesome! I wish I could do that sometime.

So its been a while, eh? Kinda had to dust off everything in the shop because I thought I burned it down for insurance money like, 2 years ago but I guess that didn't happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 

I got a phone call a few days ago from an old friend of mine named Danny and he offered me an obscene amount of money and physical services that are illegal in at least 49 other countries for this shi-, I mean, gloriously historic team that used to dominate the SMRA circuit. So as of the start of 2019, DJM and Friends Inc. has been bought out by the mega-corporation Collision Course Racing Entertainment LLC, and is going to be moving to Palmetto, Florida to become the subdivision CCR Motorsports.

I would say it was fun while we were DJM Friends Inc., but it's been the same lineup for like 5 years and honestly I can't stand the smell of Julio's garbage anymore. It reeks dude, you don't even know. Eugh.

We will not be taking any questions at this time.

aR0LYtv.thumb.png.473dc7f2965ba403ca734a60c320b0aa.png

CCRMNew.thumb.png.e5b0eaebae77660298d60fc896fe1370.png

• Upvote 1