Season 2 & Truck Pack F.A.Q.

I really would like to signup and participate but i cant find the v3 pack link ANYWHERE the one i found on here says not found...if u could email it to me or send me a link on here I would be forever greatful! thanks so much

What EXACTLY gets us RII'd as it seems many of us in the chat last week where confused and left dazzled about calls that where left un called, it seems a normal roll doesn't get us RII'd ie ARF's multiple roll save thingy he did, so are these now ok? I think a few of us felt left in the dark buy the "RII's will be called on any flip," Has this been changed to be more of a fun and relaxed type rule? IMO freestyle should be 1st gear only and if you flip no matter what your done. For i'd say the first 1/4 of rormj we were told to run 1st in fs only, and it produced some very realistic freestyles, Maybe give it a try with the custom series.

• Upvote 2

What EXACTLY gets us RII'd as it seems many of us in the chat last week where confused and left dazzled about calls that where left un called, it seems a normal roll doesn't get us RII'd ie ARF's multiple roll save thingy he did, so are these now ok? I think a few of us felt left in the dark buy the "RII's will be called on any flip," Has this been changed to be more of a fun and relaxed type rule? IMO freestyle should be 1st gear only and if you flip no matter what your done. For i'd say the first 1/4 of rormj we were told to run 1st in fs only, and it produced some very realistic freestyles, Maybe give it a try with the custom series.

Guess you forgot about the physics change? Or did you change that again for yourself? Not every event is going to be perfect, figured you guys would have figured that out at some point but I guess you need to be told how everything works every week. Not trying to be rude but it's kind of annoying anymore, I already voiced my personal opinion to several people that were in-game the entire night over some of the calls but we'll just have to wait till the next event to see how it all works out. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Can there be more than one driver for a truck? I won't be able to make as many races for the custom series as I would like, but I would still like to see my truck (bailout) go as far as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Does any body know when they are going to release WF12 track and when are they going to release the beta breakable monster truck pack?

World Finals 12 has been seen once in a video on SimMonstersTV. I doubt it will be out this season. The breakables came out months ago, and honestly, I think you should stop asking the same question over and over again.

• Upvote 2

Does any body know when they are going to release WF12 track and when are they going to release the beta breakable monster truck pack?

You are just asking to get banned.... The OFFICAL Sim-Monsters WF12 for the Replica season will be released before the final event of the season. If you havent figured that out by now(beacause every track is released the day of the event) then your stupid. and the breakables will probably never see the light of day ever again. now please stop asking the same question over and over.

wish i was a mod again....banning idiots was so much fun....

• Upvote 3