Season 2 & Truck Pack F.A.Q.

1. What trucks are we using liquid fire215 and ash roberts trucks or what the ror mj trucks used on season 1 the pack wont work for me only max d grave digger acrophbia and king kruch 2010.

2. when is sign ups

thanks hope you respond.

1.The season 2 pack and i guess whatever other packs you have i'm not quite sure but i'm sure about the season 2 pack

2.The sign ups are when the season 2 truck pack is finished

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash's breakable stuff is a seperate project. They more than likely wont be implimented into THISupdate.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash's breakable stuff is a seperate project. They more than likely wont be implimented into THISupdate.

oh ok no problem

Why? The second pack will include every truck from pack 1. We are remaking every aspect of the trucks.

oh ok so basically when that pack comes out, we can just put all the other packs from the grave digger, ame, and avenger packs in that one or will every single truck available for download will be on that pack?