Season 2 & Truck Pack F.A.Q.

Two questions, When does it start? (If no exact date then an approximation will be fine)

Will all tracks, ex. Oakland, San Antonio like in the schedule, be in downloads?

When the truckpack is done, and yes all tracks the official league runs will be uploaded to the Downloads section.

I will join I willl be Tom Meents in Maximum Destruction

really? I hope you are that Tony Meents kid that has been harassing people in the online servers and even impersonating Mr. Josh Dig Rhodes and Liquidfire in a sad attempt to get the world finals 12 track.

please be him so I can send your buns packing.

really? I hope you are that Tony Meents kid that has been harassing people in the online servers and even impersonating Mr. Josh Dig Rhodes and Liquidfire in a sad attempt to get the world finals 12 track.

It is him

• Upvote 1

It's funny, cause if it's the WF12 track I'm thinking of, he isn't in for much...

Back on topic, what can we expect from the stream coverage?

what can we expect from the stream coverage?

After last season, Ya will be lucky if we even stream the events. Let this be a warning to all the noobs that spammed and trolled the last one, We WILL be monitoring the stream chat, if we even have decide to bring it back.

• Upvote 1

After last season, Ya will be lucky if we even stream the events. Let this be a warning to all the noobs that spammed and trolled the last one, We WILL be monitoring the stream chat, if we even have decide to bring it back.

Isn't it possible to disable stream chat alltogether? I know the Guitar Hero guys used to do it, especially in GuitarHeroPhenom's stream, where there'd be like 200-300 people in it.