SSRS 2015 E4: Friday, June 26th, 2015: Atlanta, GA

DannyMackey

pvVt0kI.png

After a wild freestyle event in San Antonio, SSRS rolls into Atlanta, GA at the Georgia Dome.  Atlanta marks the second Jersey Style course we will be running this year and last time SSRS was at a Jersey Style course was the season opener in Miami.  Miami was most notable for its slick, low-grip dirt, while it's quite the opposite in the tacky, Georgia Clay.  Over the Georgia Dome's history with Monster Jam it was known as "The House Meents Built," but over the past few years some are thinking that Dennis Anderson has taken over that title, which leaves us to see if the classic rivalry will be restored between Max-D and Grave Digger this weekend.  The action should be good and the competition should be close!

MAJOR NOTICE CONCERNING ALL COMPETITORS!

WE WILL BE HOSTING THE EVENT CHAT ON TEAMSPEAK!  BE SURE TO HAVE TEAMSPEAK 3 INSTALLED FOR THE EVENT!  A MICROPHONE IS NOT REQUIRED!

AIM WILL STILL BE USED FOR QUALIFYING!

Track: Atlanta 2015 by Aaron Lurie

Track X:
Obstacle Course:

3035a2ab37.png

Racing Course:

98cf302f5e.png

Event Times:
  • Qualifying:
    • Opens: Friday, June 26th, 2015 @ 5:00 est/4:00 cst
    • Closes: Friday, June 26th, 2015 @ 7:30 est/6:30 cst
  • Event:
    • Teamspeak Chat Opens: Friday, June 26th, 2015 @ 7:45 est/6:45 cst
    • Driver’s Meetings: Starts once 20 drivers are present
    • Obstacle, Racing, and Freestyle: Starts shortly thereafter
    • Field size is the Top 20 Qualifiers, anyone slower is a fill-in.
    • Faster 8 will race, next 8 will compete in obstacle course, all 20 freestyle.

Be sure that you are aware of the rules in our Rulebook before racing.  If you have any questions about the Rulebook, message an official on AIM or Sim-Monsters PM and we will respond as soon as possible.

Rulebook:

2015 Points:

Qualifying Results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hRHfc1_ABYJqGspAu_NurYE_oxiv7EHqroPvNx7Lhzk/edit#gid=869849446

Event Results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hRHfc1_ABYJqGspAu_NurYE_oxiv7EHqroPvNx7Lhzk/edit#gid=352395417

Red - Racing Competitor
Purple - Obstacle Course Competitor
Blue - Freestyle Competitor
Edited by DannyMackey

It seems this track hasn't been released yet, but it will be soon enough. When it is released, I will see where I end up after I make my qualifying pass and find out whether I will have qualified for the main event or not.

you know you dont have to comment on every event thread you know that right?

• Upvote 1

I was apart of test run for using teamspeak for event chats, and imo it makes everything a whole lot easier; I'm even considering using it for MTP in the fall. It's welcome change that I think most will find much more enjoyable than aim chats.

I am just going to remind everyone that you must have both AIM and Teamspeak for this event tonight.

AIM Version 7.5.11.9

www.mediafire.com/download/ljc978ytm3bc912/Install_AIM.exe

Teamspeak 3

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

AIM will be used for qualifying and giving the Teamspeak info for those who qualify in.  Teamspeak is for the event chat itself.