SSRS 2015 E5: Friday, July 10th, 2015: Toronto, ON, CA

DannyMackey

pvVt0kI.png

Following our Independence Day off week, SSRS will ironically be going to its one Canadian show of the year in the Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario.  Since we've left off, Will Meyer in Razin' Kane had been gaining ground quickly in Overall Points, getting a racing win in Houston and again in Atlanta, leaving him 20 points in the lead in racing and just 12 out of the Overall Points.  However, after a recent turn-of-events, Will will not be able to make the next couple of events, leaving racing points to be either reclaimed by Grave Digger or have someone else step up and try to take the points lead.  Toronto is another Chicago Style course, and as we've already seen this season, guys like Aaron Lurie, Joshua Micks, and  Julio Vellon Jr. have been quite competitive in Chicago Style events.

MAJOR NOTICE CONCERNING ALL COMPETITORS!

WE WILL BE HOSTING THE EVENT CHAT ON TEAMSPEAK!  BE SURE TO HAVE TEAMSPEAK 3 INSTALLED FOR THE EVENT!  A MICROPHONE IS NOT REQUIRED!

AIM WILL STILL BE USED FOR QUALIFYING!

Track: Toronto 2015 by Danny Mackey

Track X:
Obstacle Course:

2f1a1716ce.png

Racing Course:

Mirrored for both lanes
9c099bfcc1.png

Event Times:
  • Qualifying:
    • Opens: Friday, July 10th, 2015 @ 3:00 est/2:00 cst
    • Closes: Friday, July 10th, 2015 @ 5:30 est/4:30 cst
  • Event:
    • Teamspeak Chat Opens: Friday, July 10th, 2015 @ 5:45 est/4:45 cst
    • Driver’s Meetings: Starts once 20 drivers are present
    • Obstacle, Racing, and Freestyle: Starts shortly thereafter
    • Field size is the Top 20 Qualifiers, anyone slower is a fill-in.
    • Faster 8 will race, next 8 will compete in obstacle course, all 20 freestyle.

Be sure that you are aware of the rules in our Rulebook before racing.  If you have any questions about the Rulebook, message an official on AIM or Sim-Monsters PM and we will respond as soon as possible.

Rulebook:

2015 Points:

Qualifying Results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qAFRxfTcc1ohrs8pd1ZfE9grZ1iO6_EU_BRsxEGhoAI/edit#gid=869849446

Event Results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qAFRxfTcc1ohrs8pd1ZfE9grZ1iO6_EU_BRsxEGhoAI/edit#gid=352395417

Red - Racing Competitor
Purple - Obstacle Course Competitor
Blue - Freestyle Competitor
Edited by DannyMackey

I thought that the points I have overall would automatically lock me in to an official racing bracket for this league. But it won't matter here, for I have my stepfather's graduation ceremony to attend at his Academy today, so if I can make it out for qualifying, that will probably be it considering the fact that all my attempts to enter the main events have been a failure so far.

• Upvote 1