Mayhem Returns To Christmas Village 12/26 [SIGNUPS ARE OPEN]

RKM

Truck Name: Grave Digger 30 (if that doesn't conflict with Hagan's 25) 

AIM: TlathamXmahtalT@gmail.com 

Truck Download (must be 100% working): http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/1755-grave-digger-30-2015/

I'll need some help testing my connection and fps because this'll be my first online event. So whenever anyone is free and I'm not working, it'd be much appreciated.

That's fine, you could try testing on the CIFPO server also everyone keep in mind we are running on .37 for this event.

Could you link me to a thread about it or tell me the IP? Also, is it like a 24 hour server? And I changed to Son-Uva Digger. 

It's in the RoR configurator under the Network tab, just click update and it should show up.

Also just to avoid future problems I'm going to limit truck changes to one as of now mostly to avoid confusing and having to rush officials around because someone changes at the last second because you would think that wouldn't be a problem but I've seen it happen multiple times in the past. If you decide to switch make sure you want it as you will be stuck with it once you make the choice to switch. ;)