Mayhem Returns To Christmas Village 12/26 [SIGNUPS ARE OPEN]

RKM

Alright folks, if you haven't qualified yet these next few hours are your last to do so; we will close qualifying at 7:30 pm eastern time. If you still haven't made your passes by then, then you're s.o.l. Message beardman53mt to qualify!

Edited by Mr. Beardman
  • Upvote 2

So being that there will be a stream for the tonight, there will also be music for the stream. I need you guys to send me your Freestyle song you would like to be used. Please send me this info either on AIM at juliovellon0329@yahoo.com or MSG me here on SM:

Truck:

Name:

Song:

Youtube Link:

Songs must be from YouTube because of the new method we are using to play music. You guys have until 8:30PM EST to send me your song

List of Songs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uEXFUczzM9XHBO-OpGGOcS1-rPHOWeAvJYRyG3CXyBQ/edit

Edited by monsterjamcod0329

Than you to everyone that turned out to help make this event happen! :D

Special thanks to Wambo for planning a lot of it with me in a short time including him making the track. Chadwick for saving me a few times during the event when my computer didn't know whether to toaster or potato, Mark Colineri for hosting the server and also officiating in game. Extra thanks to Jon Cannon for streaming the event so everyone in the chat had something to watch. :wub: I probably forgot a few people but it happens.

We had some pretty surprising races throughout the night including a few from rollovers that swayed potential favorites out early. In the end it came down to #1 vs #2 on the qualifying list and it took all 3 races in the finals to decide the winner and that would be Mark Colineri in one of the closest races of the night.

With freestyle being out of a total high of 50 everyone was going for the win and we saw a lot of unfamiliar names land in the top spots with plenty of wow moments and spectacular moves for the new-ish hybrid freestyle genre. At the end of the night with all the scores tallied Blake Thompson and Maximum Destruction walked away with the victory by one point over Chadwick Deerfoot and Andrew Sheets. Thank you to everyone that participated even if you weren't able to make the event tonight. If you wish to see all of the results you can check out the entire google document here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16VIqf2ykhubqQd_fryHW00aFrS21Hi42vRrlP__qucw/edit?usp=sharing

Congratulations to Mark and Blake on their wins and putting their names in a special place in Sim-Monsters events!