World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

2 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

I think they're gonna hold off on announcing any of the FS1 Competitors until the season is over (although right now it's impossible for Mikey to win since he's rocking 0 points)

I'll arrange a meeting with the team's graphic artist to whip up a rockin' decal for the roof of EVO.

4 hours ago, Outlawed said:

No way that Becky gets into the show (other then YGS). I could see FELD wanting Pirates Curse in Vegas so Steven might be a possibility this year (or another driver in it).

I think Pirate's Curse will be there but I could see them putting someone like Pablo or Chuckie in it.

Well, we all know that we'll be seeing at least two new competitors in the YGS this year. 

My predictions for the next 5 into the first 8 for WF 17?

Rod Schmidt, Alex Blackwell, Marc McDonald, George Balhan, Candice Jolly, and Scott Buetow.

My predictions on new YGS competitiors? Two hints, one for each.

One, this driver had the best debut out all of new drivers of 2016, as claimed by MJ. 

Two, this driver debuted a new paint scheme this year, and did a fantastic job in Pittsburgh, as mentioned by Zach Nicholas.

Oh, and one more thing. If they don't bring Brianna Mahon back to the YGS this year...

Brian = MJ

0:06 to 0:09

8 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Well, we all know that we'll be seeing at least two new competitors in the YGS this year. 

My predictions for the next 5 into the first 8 for WF 17?

Rod Schmidt, Alex Blackwell, Marc McDonald, George Balhan, Candice Jolly, and Scott Buetow.

My predictions on new YGS competitiors? Two hints, one for each.

One, this driver had the best debut out all of new drivers of 2016, as claimed by MJ. 

Two, this driver debuted a new paint scheme this year, and did a fantastic job in Pittsburgh, as mentioned by Zach Nicholas.

Oh, and one more thing. WE CALLED IT, BOYS!

Oh my god it was posted on this very page. Just go away.

On February 17, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Charlie H. said:

Ehhh I mean I doubt Becky will but there's a slight chance in my tiny tiny mind

Also I'll break everyone's hearts but I honestly don't think Titan or Barbarian will be in Vegas this year (Titan especially, this season has been really rough for Donald)

CbljEcHUUAAxrrU?format=pjpg&name=large 

gg.

• Upvote 2