ROR .37

david123

Question

12 answers to this question

It is an Alienware 18 Laptop. RAM is 16.0 GB. The graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M. (and this is my dads computer, and before he did like a system... thingy or something after that i tried getting into my game and i clicked and its Windows Shell Common (Open with) it wasnt before

41 minutes ago, david123 said:

It is an Alienware 18 Laptop. RAM is 16.0 GB. The graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M. (and this is my dads computer, and before he did like a system... thingy or something after that i tried getting into my game and i clicked and its Windows Shell Common (Open with) it wasnt before

hmmm.... maybe try to reinstall the game?

3 minutes ago, david123 said:

how

Delete the game, and then, install the game again.

And dont try to mess with ror.cfg again. Just put the mods in the folders and play the game. Basically, you dont need to go in ror.cfg to change the configuration. You can just use rorconfig.exe. You can edit the configuration here and launch the game from here as well.

1 hour ago, david123 said:

nononon oops im sooooooo sorry...... I meant like all the things like ROR.EXE And stuff are gone

If it's gone, then why bother? Just reinstall the game since the game is not here anymore.