Minnesota Monster Madness at ERX Motor Park

Madness MT

[TRACK] ERX Motor Park 2018

Name: ERX motor park 2018

Venue: ERX Motor Park, Elk River Minnesota

Racing Style: Chicago

Replica or Custom: Replica

Date Ran: June 9th and 10th

Images/Graphics: 2gkl8ubluotgokzzg.jpgbf26uhec3fhnbsczg.jpg3d8r3t7p3pia82rzg.jpgac3dq5zfam1e043zg.jpg1yb4mt8vucfybz7zg.jpg

uugfrz34o1r4p1hzg.jpg

This was a big track... pic bellow is of the surrounding area. Not of the actual track

raceday-1024x565.jpg

Other Info: First of all, I believe that almost every driver said it was the best track they had ever driven on. I think it would be fun to drive on especially since it is an independant show. There was a second track for day 2 but there were no major differences besides a jammer in between the middle pad and the racing lane and a pad on the left, as well as the motor home in the middle jump becoming an SUV. This was the racing track and the freestyle track had 3 cars put up against the box truck and the PT cruiser on the first picture stayed. Along with the 3 cars on the inside turn on the right were moved around the turn instead of being together. If anyone has any pictures of the day two track please comment them. 

If you need any info or criticism please PM me since I was at both shows

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 2:50 AM, RORMADNESS said:

[TRACK] ERX Motor Park 2018

Name: ERX motor park 2018

Venue: ERX Motor Park, Elk River Minnesota

Racing Style: Chicago

Replica or Custom: Replica

Date Ran: June 9th and 10th

This was a big track... pic bellow is of the surrounding area. Not of the actual track

Other Info: First of all, I believe that almost every driver said it was the best track they had ever driven on. I think it would be fun to drive on especially since it is an independant show. There was a second track for day 2 but there were no major differences besides a jammer in between the middle pad and the racing lane and a pad on the left, as well as the motor home in the middle jump becoming an SUV. This was the racing track and the freestyle track had 3 cars put up against the box truck and the PT cruiser on the first picture stayed. Along with the 3 cars on the inside turn on the right were moved around the turn instead of being together. If anyone has any pictures of the day two track please comment them. 

If you need any info or criticism please PM me since I was at both shows

I was also there but i was only at day 2 when Dave lost that tire