Need help with truck cloning

Mistfire333

Question

Alright lads, I guess this is my "return" announcement lmao.

So I decided to make my own truck again to replace Death Mist Elegy because my tastes have kinda changed and I don't really like the look of the truck anymore. So I made a new texture for the body, rims, flag and preview icon to overwrite the files related to DMElegy in it's own independent ZIP folder.

The problem is; even when I went into the .mesh and .material text files for each individual component and basically redirected the .png files and .mesh files to their properly named replacements, I load up 4.7 and I initially ended up with an invisible truck.

Ok then, I figured maybe the lazy solution is to just plop my files into the smv4 zip like the smug lazy ass I am, but now all I get is everything but the new body, chassis, and rims I re-textured. Those three things are all missing and I'm genuinely confused as to what I'm supposed to do from here. I noticed the XML files were out of whack but I don't really know how I would fix that specifically, and I'm having trouble digesting the video tutorials too so I'm left clueless.

Anyone think they can help me out here?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet