Roller Coaster Tycoon

Roli Christinson

I know what you're thinking. Rollercoaster Tycoon? Really? But hey, after Tom's thread on what PC games people play, i noticed there are a lot of fellow RCT fans on here. So I decided to make this. Post your rides, ANY rides (go-karts, coasters, ANYTHING), and have fun as a business game fanbase! I'll start.

This is my favorite coaster I've ever made on any RCT game. I give you my custom, Capital Crusher. A bit bland on scenery, i hope you can forgive me. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZw9-cA5YwY&feature=youtu.be

Never liked RCT3... Probably because I never bought it. Anyways nice coaster wolfson. What's the intensity and excitement rating for them? Generally you want your intensity raing to be around 6-8, and your excitement rating higher. Too intense and noone will ride it. To increase excitement with a coaster, just raise the land around it, make potions of the ride go underground or over water, or intertwine two coasters.

• Upvote 1

Never liked RCT3... Probably because I never bought it. Anyways nice coaster wolfson. What's the intensity and excitement rating for them? Generally you want your intensity raing to be around 6-8, and your excitement rating higher. Too intense and noone will ride it. To increase excitement with a coaster, just raise the land around it, make potions of the ride go underground or over water, or intertwine two coasters.

Thanks Matt, that means a lot coming from YOU. I don't know the ratings, i was so happy with how the coaster came out i didn't look xD And Klayton, it's never too late to get back in the game. Trust me. When i made my Capital Crusher i had stopped playing for about a year. Oh, and MJ, FANTASTIC job!